Saturday, December 24, 2011

All good in 2012


Hey people!

So last time I said I was begining my off season training and now? Time has flown fast as and I have done good and high quality 9 weeks of hard winter training. In few days I am flying back to New Zealand to start paddling on whitewater again as we have not really paddled whole december in Prague. Due to poor snow conditions i have not done much skiing as well. Although last week was really nice in the mountines and weather was great.

Today is a christmas day and I am looking forward to spent couple days back home and hopefully still manage to go for some xc ski session.

Past sunday, our expresident, famous playwright, essayist, poet, dissident and politician and as well nobell peace price nominee VACLAV HAVEL died. He was one of the most important persons in the comunist era to fight against regime of comunist. He was political prisoner and what was the greatest, that he was amazing personality and all of the world admire him for that.
Whole week was very sad in Czech republic, but thanks to Him we could share all together his quote:
Truth and love will prevail over lies and hatred